The iPad /iPhone version of the Liberty Player facilitates audio and video playback of all dcr files on both iPad and iPhone devices. The multi-channel recording files created by the Liberty Recorder can be played, along with any associated video, on either an iPad or an iPhone. Any bookmark annotation notes created in the file are also available and the user may use these bookmarks to quickly jump the audio/video playback to identified points within the recording file.
The Liberty Player for the iPad / iPhone OS may be downloaded, installed and used at no-cost, by anyone wishing to playback Liberty recording files on such a device.
The iPad /iPhone Player program is available from iTunes at the following link: use this link to jump to the iTunes page to download the Liberty Player for iPad /iPhone devices. After linking to the page, click on the "View in iTunes" button to download the application.
Files can be transferred to either the iPad or the iPhone by following these steps:
- connect the device to your PC with the USB cable that came with the device
- go to the iTunes "Device tab" and select your device
- go to the iTunes "Apps => File Sharing" facility
- go to the selection in the File Sharing facility that says "The Apps listed below can transfer documents between your [device] and this computer."
- You must select the Liberty Player App and then you must "Add" to the list of dcr files on the device
This procedure will move the dcr files from the PC onto your iPad or iPhone.